5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles was published on November 27, 2017 at 7:55 pm. This blog post is posted at the Cabinet category. 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles is tagged with 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles, 5, Cabinet, Members, And, Their, Titles..
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Membersmem•ber (mem′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, plant, group, etc., that is part of a society, party, community, taxon, or other body.
- a member of Congress, esp. of the House of Representatives.
- a member of the British Parliament, esp. of the House of Commons.
- any member of a legislative body.
- a part or organ of an animal body;
a limb, as a leg, arm, or wing.
- [Bot.]a structural entity of a plant body.
- the penis.
- a constituent part of any structural or composite whole, as a subordinate architectural feature of a building.
- either side of an equation.
- an element of a set.
- a stratigraphic unit recognized within a formation, and mapped as such.
- being a member of or having membership in an association, organization, etc.: member countries of the United Nations.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Theirtheir (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation pron.
- a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
- (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?Cf. theirs.
Titlesti•tle (tīt′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -tled, -tling.
- the distinguishing name of a book, poem, picture, piece of music, or the like.
- a descriptive heading or caption, as of a chapter, section, or other part of a book.
- See title page.
- a descriptive or distinctive appellation, esp. one belonging to a person by right of rank, office, attainment, etc.: the title of Lord Mayor.
- the championship: He won the title three years in a row.
- an established or recognized right to something.
- a ground or basis for a claim.
- anything that provides a ground or basis for a claim.
- legal right to the possession of property, esp. real property.
- the ground or evidence of such right.
- the instrument constituting evidence of such right.
- a unity combining all of the requisites to complete legal ownership.
- a division of a statute, lawbook, etc., esp. one larger than an article or section.
- (in pleading) the designation of one's basis for judicial relief;
the cause of action sued upon, as a contract or tort.
- a fixed sphere of work and source of income, required as a condition of ordination.
- any of certain Roman Catholic churches in Rome, the nominal incumbents of which are cardinals.
- Usually, titles. [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- a subtitle in the viewer's own language: an Italian movie with English titles.
- any written matter inserted into the film or program, esp. the list of actors, technicians, writers, etc., contributing to it;
- of or pertaining to a title: the title story in a collection.
- that decides a title: a title bout.
- to furnish with a title;
designate by an appellation;
This image about 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles have 9 attachments it's including 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles #1 Wikipedia, President Obama Leads A Cabinet Meeting In The Cabinet Room, 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles Pictures #3 Rex Tillerson, 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles #4 Buffering. Replay. Trump Cabinet Members ., 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles #5 Cabinet New Ministers Gfx 650, Tory Ministers Banged The Cabinet Table As David Cameron Convened The First Meeting Of A Conservative, 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles Good Ideas #7 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles Seven Member Gb Cabinet To Be Sworn In On Monday ., Cabinet Of The United States, Heavy.com. Following are the attachments:
Invest their free period after grabbed by hectic days, drinking dairy caffeine with pals or household work together at home is really a condition and a wonderful atmosphere. Minutes regain your time using a lot of thoughts of togetherness, temperature and recover vitality to struggle the strain of the work.
Contemporary coffeetable influences the decoration is luxurious and sophisticated in features of your home. If you like to place a contemporary coffee table in the living-room, it's much better to know the various designs and models of modern coffee table on the net.
A 5 Cabinet Members And Their Titles may replicate of designing the household place the private taste. If you're an individual who features a home design that is modern, you might choose various modern coffeetable on your home. Modern coffee table demonstrating personal flavor.