Butler Sink was uploaded on February 2, 2018 at 7:46 am. This blog post is published under the Sink category. Butler Sink is labelled with Butler Sink, Butler, Sink..
Butlerbut•ler (but′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- the chief male servant of a household, usually in charge of serving food, the care of silverware, etc.
- a male servant having charge of the wines and liquors.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Butler Sink have 7 pictures it's including Butler Sink #1 It Appears To Be True That This Type Of Square Kitchen Sink Should Be Called A Butler Sink, As It Was Designed To Be Used By The Butler., Shallow London Type Sink, The Butler Sink Has Graced The Worlds Finest Homes For Over A Century With Its Timeless, Practical And Beautiful Design. Ideal For Modern Or Traditional ., Marvelous Butler Sink #4 Butler Sinks, Superior Butler Sink #5 Argon Butler Sink IK3010, Charming Butler Sink #6 ***BELFAST BUTLER SINK 18\, Best 25+ Butler Sink Ideas On Pinterest | Belfast Sink, Belfast Sink Kitchen And Kitchen Sink Taps. Here are the attachments:
The house usually has a unique figure. Furthermore with cottages or the cottage can be found in the UK. Don't wish to adjust the composition of the building is too much, Butler Sink patterns and traditional cottage compete.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. Instead of wanting to replicate the cottage's kind, Alex Saint decided to develop one more home design which will decrease the structural change of the whole lodge and preserve this house's type.
Never expected an outcome, attractive! To be able to take care of the figure of a building, the artist Alex St of Kitchen Structure introducing a kitchen style apart from the major building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a bungalow, the united kingdom will be the building involved.