The image of Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder was published on February 2, 2018 at 7:47 am. This post is posted in the Feeder category. Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder is tagged with Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder, Daily, Double, Automatic, Fish, Feeder..
Dailydai•ly (dā′lē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -lies, adv.
- of, done, occurring, or issued each day or each weekday: daily attendance; a daily newspaper.
- computed or measured by the day: daily quota; a daily wage.
- a newspaper appearing each day or each weekday.
- dailies, [Motion Pictures.]a series of hastily printed shots from the previous day's shooting, selected by the director to be viewed for possible inclusion in the final version of the film;
- a nonresident servant who comes to work every day;
a permanently employed servant who sleeps out.
- a person employed to do cleaning or other household work by the day.
- every day;
day by day: She phoned the hospital daily.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Fishfish (fish),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) fish•es, v.
- any of various cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates, having gills, commonly fins, and typically an elongated body covered with scales.
- (loosely) any of various other aquatic animals.
- the flesh of fishes used as food.
- Fishes, the constellation or sign of Pisces.
- a person: an odd fish; a poor fish.
- a long strip of wood, iron, etc., used to strengthen a mast, joint, etc.
- [Cards Slang.]an incompetent player whose incompetence can be exploited.
- a dollar: He sold the car for 500 fish.
- a new prison inmate.
- drink like a fish, to drink alcoholic beverages to excess: Nobody invites him out because he drinks like a fish.
- fish out of water, a person out of his or her proper or accustomed environment: He felt like a fish out of water in an academic atmosphere.
- neither fish nor fowl, having no specific character or conviction;
neither one nor the other.
- other fish to fry, other matters requiring attention: When it was time to act, they had other fish to fry.
- to catch or attempt to catch (any species of fish or the like).
- to try to catch fish in (a stream, lake, etc.): Let's fish the creek.
- to draw, as by fishing (often fol. by up or out): He fished a coin out of his pocket for the boy.
- to search through, as by fishing.
- to secure (an anchor) by raising the flukes.
- to reinforce (a mast or other spar) by fastening a spar, batten, metal bar, or the like, lengthwise over a weak place.
- to catch or attempt to catch fish, as by angling or drawing a net.
- to search carefully: He fished through all his pockets but his wallet was gone.
- to seek to obtain something indirectly or by artifice: to fish for compliments; to fish for information.
- to search for or attempt to catch onto something under water, in mud, etc., by the use of a dredge, rake, hook, or the like.
- to attempt to recover detached tools or other loose objects from an oil or gas well.
- fish in troubled waters, to take advantage of troubled or uncertain conditions for personal profit.
- fish or cut bait, to choose a definite course of action, esp. to decide whether to participate in or retreat from an activity.
- fish out, to deplete (a lake, stream, etc.) of fish by fishing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
The image about Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder have 9 images it's including Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder #1 Daily Double II Automatic Feeder, Beautiful Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder #2 Amazon.com : Saim Daily Double II Battery-Operated Automatic Fish Feeder : Pet Supplies, Amazon.com : Aqua Culture Daily-Double II Automatic Fish Feeder : Pet Supplies, Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder #4 Amazon.com: Penn-Plax Daily Double II Battery-Operated Automatic Fish Feeder: Industrial & Scientific, Good Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder Design Ideas #5 Penn Plax Daily Double II Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder - Walmart.com, Penn Plax DDAF2 Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder II, Automatic Fish Feeder Review - YouTube, Aqua Culture Daily-Double II Automatic Fish Feeder *NEW* | EBay, Penn Plax Penn Plax Daily Double II Automatic Fish Feeder. Here are the images:
Blinds are one of the significant components in a space. Daily Double Automatic Fish Feeder ready to dam the sunlight is too brilliant about the outside and around the other-hand can also be in a position to cover the main space in order not obvious from your exterior. So excellent blackout function until there is scarcely a space that had a window without the drapes.
Drapes than helpful when it comes to purpose, can also be addressed being a section of design that may adorn the area. These materials can be combined with style of the room together with sorts and types of windows to help you present another bedroom design and to come together.
To create a good combination of decoration of the area through the selection of proper drapes, we should be watchful in the blend and complement of colors, types, in addition to the layer resources using the notion of place and the size and shape of the window itself. Not just that, the selection blackout must also be tailored to paint the walls the distinction is not it along with as if the blinds have a color that's not in tranquility using the colour of the wall color, the effect will appear odd?