Hi there, this photo is about Key Largo Fire Pit (attractive Fire Pit New Zealand #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 776 x 776. This photo's file size is only 45 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Fire Pit New Zealand.
Along with palette of Key Largo Fire Pit (attractive Fire Pit New Zealand #2) style type is centered from the palette of colors that were basic like dull, brown, dark, and white. Use these hues for internal elements for example surfaces, floor, limit, and reserving a location to get a dash of vivid hues in components and furniture of the room.
Ground with components such as pottery tile, ceramics, timber effectively inserted while in the contemporary group. Offer finishing rather such as a carpet for yet another impact of luxury also to freeze space visually. This trick is for separating between your dining area and the family room which usually seem next-to each other most perfect.
Utilize your imagination for a more imaginative process patterns and textures to supply a beauty while in the space. For that content used to execute home design standout is options have opened up. The perception that's believed in modern design that is interior is small traces and environment " material that is less ".
Keykey1 (kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. keys, adj., v., keyed, key•ing.
- a small metal instrument specially cut to fit into a lock and move its bolt.
- any of various devices resembling or functioning as a key: the key of a clock.
- See key card.
- something that affords a means of access: the key to happiness.
- something that secures or controls entrance to a place: Gibraltar is the key to the Mediterranean.
- something that affords a means of clarifying a problem.
- a book, pamphlet, or other text containing the solutions or translations of material given elsewhere, as testing exercises.
- a systematic explanation of abbreviations, symbols, etc., used in a dictionary, map, etc.: pronunciation key.Cf. legend (def. 4).
- the system, method, pattern, etc., used to decode or decipher a cryptogram, as a code book, machine setting, or key word.
- one of a set of marked parts, designated areas, or levers pressed in operating a typewriter, computer terminal, calculator, etc.
- a manually operated lever for opening and closing an electric circuit, used to produce signals in telegraphy.
- (in a keyboard instrument) one of the levers that when depressed by the performer sets in motion the playing mechanism.
- (on a woodwind instrument) a metal lever that opens and closes a vent.
- the relationship perceived between all tones in a given unit of music and a single tone or a keynote;
- the principal tonality of a composition: a symphony in the key of C minor.
- the keynote or tonic of a scale.
- tone or pitch, as of voice: to speak in a high key.
- mood or characteristic style, as of expression or thought: He writes in a melancholy key.
- degree of intensity, as of feeling or action.
- a pin, bolt, wedge, or other piece inserted in a hole or space to lock or hold parts of a mechanism or structure together;
- a small piece of steel fitting into matching slots of a hub of a wheel or the like and the shaft on which the wheel is mounted so that torque is transmitted from one to the other.
- a contrivance for grasping and turning a bolt, nut, etc.
- a field or group of characters within a record that identifies the record, establishing its position among sorted records, and/or provides information about its contents.
- (in a series of advertisements or announcements soliciting replies) a unique code inserted for each medium used, to determine the relative effectiveness of the media.
- a device for opening and closing electrical contacts.
- a hand-operated switching device ordinarily formed of concealed spring contacts with an exposed handle or push button, capable of switching one or more parts of a circuit.
- a systematic tabular classification of the significant characteristics of the members of a group of organisms to facilitate identification and comparison.
- [Masonry.]a keystone.
- (in a ribbed vault) a stone, as a boss, at the intersection of two or more ribs.
- [Masonry, Carpentry.]a wedge, as for tightening a joint or splitting a stone or timber.
- [Carpentry.]a small piece of wood set into a timber across the grain to prevent warping.
- any grooving or roughness applied to a surface to improve its bond with another surface.
- [Basketball.]keyhole (def. 2).
- the dominant tonal value of a picture, a high-key picture having light tonal values and minimal contrast and a low-key picture being generally dark with minimal contrast.
- [Painting.]the tonal value and intensity of a color or range of colors: Rembrandt's colors are characterized by their low key.
- a samara.
- (cap.) a member of the House of Keys.
- keys, spiritual authority.
- power of the keys, the authority of a pope in ecclesiastical matters, vested in him as successor of St. Peter.
pivotal: a key person in the company; key industries.
- to regulate or adjust (actions, thoughts, speech, etc.) to a particular state or activity;
bring into conformity: to key one's speech to the intellectual level of the audience.
- to regulate the key or pitch of.
- to paint (a picture) in a given key.
- to adjust the colors in (a painting) to a particular hue: He keyed the painting to brown.
- to fasten, secure, or adjust with a key, wedge, or the like, as parts of a mechanism.
- to provide with a key.
- (in the layout of newspapers, magazines, etc.) to identify, through signs or symbols, the positions of illustrations or pieces of copy in a dummy.
- to lock with or as if with a key.
- [Masonry.]to provide (an arch or vault) with a keystone.
- keyboard (def. 4).
- to use a key.
- keyboard (def. 4).
- key in, keyboard (def. 4).
- key on:
- [Football.]to watch the position and movements of an opponent in order to anticipate a play: The defensive backs keyed on the star receiver.
- Also, key in on. to single out as of prime importance or interest;
be intent on or obsessed with: a company that is keyed in on growth.
- key up:
- to bring to a particular degree of intensity of feeling, excitement, energy, nervousness, agitation, etc.: keyed up over the impending test.
- to raise (a piece of masonry) by the insertion of a wedge or wedges.
- to raise (the haunches of an arch) by the insertion of a voussoir.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Pitpit1 (pit),USA pronunciation n., v., pit•ted, pit•ting.
- a naturally formed or excavated hole or cavity in the ground: pits caused by erosion; clay pits.
- a covered or concealed excavation in the ground, serving as a trap.
- an excavation made in exploring for or removing a mineral deposit, as by open-cut methods.
- the shaft of a coal mine.
- the mine itself.
- the abode of evil spirits and lost souls;
hell: an evil inspiration from the pit.
- the pits, an extremely unpleasant, boring, or depressing place, condition, person, etc.;
the absolute worst: When you're alone, Christmas is the pits.
- a hollow or indentation in a surface: glass flawed by pits.
- a natural hollow or depression in the body: the pit of the back.
- pits, the armpits: up to my pits in work.
- a small, depressed scar, as one of those left on the skin after smallpox or chicken pox.
- an enclosure, usually below the level of the spectators, as for staging fights between dogs, cocks, or, formerly, bears.
- (in a commodity exchange) a part of the floor of the exchange where trading in a particular commodity takes place: the corn pit.
- all that part of the main floor of a theater behind the musicians.
- the main floor of a theater behind the stalls.
- orchestra (def. 2a).
- (in a hoistway) a space below the level of the lowest floor served.
- [Auto Racing.]an area at the side of a track, for servicing and refueling the cars.
- [Bowling.]the sunken area of a bowling alley behind the pins, for the placement or recovery of pins that have been knocked down.
- [Track.]the area forward of the takeoff point in a jumping event, as the broad jump or pole vault, that is filled with sawdust or soft earth to lessen the force of the jumper's landing.
- the area or room of a casino containing gambling tables.
- to mark or indent with pits or depressions: ground pitted by erosion.
- to scar with pockmarks: His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
- to place or bury in a pit, as for storage.
- to set in opposition or combat, as one against another.
- to put (animals) in a pit or enclosure for fighting.
- to become marked with pits or depressions.
- (of body tissue) to retain temporarily a mark of pressure, as by a finger, instrument, etc.