This article about Foul Smelling Stool In Infants was posted at February 2, 2018 at 7:48 am. This post is uploaded under the Stool category. Foul Smelling Stool In Infants is tagged with Foul Smelling Stool In Infants, Foul, Smelling, Stool, In, Infants..
Foulfoul (foul),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- grossly offensive to the senses;
noisome: a foul smell.
- containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.
- filthy or dirty, as places, receptacles, clothes, etc.
- muddy, as a road.
- clogged or obstructed with foreign matter: a foul gas jet.
- unfavorable or stormy: foul weather.
- contrary, violent, or unfavorable, as the wind.
- grossly offensive in a moral sense.
- abominable, wicked, or vile, as deeds, crime, slander, etc.
- scurrilous, profane, or obscene;
offensive: foul language.
- contrary to the rules or established usages, as of a sport or game;
unfair: a foul blow.
- [Baseball.]pertaining to a foul ball or a foul line.
- limited in freedom of movement by obstruction, entanglement, etc.: a foul anchor.
- abounding in errors or in marks of correction, as a printer's proof, manuscript, or the like.
- (of the underwater portion of a hull) encrusted and impeded with barnacles, seaweed, etc.
- (of a mooring place) involving inconveniences and dangers, as of colliding with vessels or other objects when swinging with the tide.
- (of the bottom of a body of water) affording a poor hold for an anchor (opposed to clean).
- [North Eng. and Scot.]not fair;
ugly or unattractive.
- in a foul manner;
- [Baseball.]into foul territory;
so as to be foul: It looked like a homer when he hit it, but it went foul.
- fall foul or afoul of:
- to collide with, as ships.
- to come into conflict with;
- to make an attack;
- run foul or afoul of, to come into collision or controversy with: to run foul of the press.
- something that is foul.
- a collision or entanglement: a foul between two racing sculls.
- a violation of the rules of a sport or game: The referee called it a foul.
- [Baseball.]See foul ball.
- to make foul;
- to clog or obstruct, as a chimney or the bore of a gun.
- to collide with.
- to cause to become entangled or caught, as a rope.
- to defile;
disgrace: His reputation had been fouled by unfounded accusations.
- [Naut.](of barnacles, seaweed, etc.) to cling to (a hull) so as to encumber.
- [Baseball.]to hit (a pitched ball) foul (often fol. by off or away): He fouled off two curves before being struck out on a fastball.
- to become foul.
- [Naut.]to come into collision, as two boats.
- to become entangled or clogged: The rope fouled.
- to make a foul play;
give a foul blow.
- Baseball. to hit a foul ball.
- foul one's nest. to dishonor one's own home, family, or the like.
- foul out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a foul ball caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- [Basketball.]to be expelled from a game for having committed more fouls than is allowed.
- foul up, to cause confusion or disorder;
Smellingsmell (smel),USA pronunciation v., smelled or smelt, smell•ing, n.
- to perceive the odor or scent of through the nose by means of the olfactory nerves;
inhale the odor of: I smell something burning.
- to test by the sense of smell: She smelled the meat to see if it was fresh.
- to perceive, detect, or discover by shrewdness or sagacity: The detective smelled foul play.
- to perceive something by its odor or scent.
- to search or investigate (fol. by around or about).
- to give off or have an odor or scent: Do the yellow roses smell?
- to give out an offensive odor;
- to have a particular odor (fol. by of ): My hands smell of fish.
- to have a trace or suggestion (fol. by of ).
- to be of inferior quality;
stink: The play is good, but the direction smells.
- to have the appearance or a suggestion of guilt or corruption: They may be honest, but the whole situation smells.
- smell a rat. See rat (def. 6).
- smell out, to look for or detect as if by smelling;
search out: to smell out enemy spies.
- smell up, to fill with an offensive odor;
stink up: The garbage smelled up the yard.
- the sense of smell;
faculty of smelling.
- the quality of a thing that is or may be smelled;
- a trace or suggestion.
- an act or instance of smelling.
- a pervading appearance, character, quality, or influence: the smell of money.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Infantsin•fant (in′fənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a child during the earliest period of its life, esp. before he or she can walk;
- a person who is not of full age, esp. one who has not reached the age of 18 years;
- a beginner, as in experience or learning;
novice: The new candidate is a political infant.
- anything in the first stage of existence or progress.
- of or pertaining to infants or infancy: infant years.
- being in infancy: an infant king.
- being in the earliest stage: an infant industry.
- of or pertaining to the legal state of infancy;
This image about Foul Smelling Stool In Infants have 7 pictures , they are Foul Smelling Stool In Infants #1 Stool Colour Chart Toddler Stool Colour Chart Toddler Poo Colour Stool Colour Chart Toddler Poo Colour, Delightful Foul Smelling Stool In Infants #2 Studylib.net, Foul Smelling Stool In Infants Design #3 Baby Poop Guide, Livestrong.com, Causes Of Diarrhea, Superb Foul Smelling Stool In Infants #6 Livestrong.com, 18 Clinical .. Following are the pictures:
Wood surfaces you'll find so many different colors available on the market then I am confident there is a product to complement manufacturers to even the wildest ideas. Although driving the limits of traditional-style and being creative is always pleasant inside the interior planning business remains crucial to check out tips and specific regulations to avoid some of the mistakes humiliating Foul Smelling Stool In Infants trend.
Under you'll discover some simple-but noteworthy ideas when choosing the Foul Smelling Stool In Infants for the interior, to bear in mind.
The space size, structure and color of the surfaces, high roofs as well as the colour of the furniture should be your consideration when choosing colors for the floor. For the ultimate design to be successful should really be contrasting shades. The new flooring must match the existing timber floors to keep up the house's honesty and move.
Avoid black flooring in a small bedroom with dark surfaces - it'll produce the area more thick and depressing (observe how surfaces made from dark timber). Dark colors draw out another elements of decor's warmth. In locations with minimal roofs go for walls and light colored floors.