The post about Heavy Duty Rack Singapore was posted at January 26, 2018 at 5:45 am. It is posted on the Rack category. Heavy Duty Rack Singapore is labelled with Heavy Duty Rack Singapore, Heavy, Duty, Rack, Singapore..
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
SingaporeSin•ga•pore (sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.
The post about Heavy Duty Rack Singapore have 6 pictures , they are Heavy-Duty-Racks04, All-Purpose Aluminium Ladder, Light/heavy Duty Vertical/plate Type Industrial Warehouse Rack Metal Steel Boltless Shelving Singapore, Heavy Duty Rack Singapore #4 FULL METAL Rack To Protect Your Home From Natural Disasters Like Mess Tornados And Clutters. Clean Look Suitable For Study Area / Google-style Office Work ., Heavy Duty Rack Singapore #5 Rack Singapore | Storage Rack For Store Room & Bomb Shelter, Light/heavy Duty Vertical/plate Type Industrial Warehouse Rack Metal Steel Boltless Shelving Singapore. Here are the images:
Besides used for engaging friends, a family room typically relax on Sunday or simply you utilize to read guides. A chair that has a slick design will support the room's overall appearance. However, the style should be consistent with the convenience supplied. We advocate as a way to have the style you enjoy that you just prevent extremely reducing convenience.
Requiring the living room increases being a family room, you should consider whether the merchandise is durable if filled all the time if your house is little. Once your needs are attained, you can see towards the design and also the design. Is advisable to decide on age not a layout that's not fixated by age. Thus, even though pattern changed, visitor chairs seems outdated or won't create bored.
There are many alternatives cunning layout that also offers ease that drugs can be chosen by you. Thus, don't accept one selection only. Again, do not want to obtain a seat for good design alone. To chair Heavy Duty Rack Singapore should really be achieved first, you need as well as the look.