This article of Heavy Sleeper Alarm App was uploaded on February 2, 2018 at 7:46 am. It is posted in the Sleeper category. Heavy Sleeper Alarm App is tagged with Heavy Sleeper Alarm App, Heavy, Sleeper, Alarm, App..
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Alarma•larm (ə lärm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension;
- any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
- an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
- a warning sound;
signal for attention.
- any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, action, or other signal that functions to draw attention to a potential predator.
- [Fencing.]an appeal or a challenge made by a step or stamp on the ground with the advancing foot.
- [Archaic.]a call to arms.
- to make fearful or apprehensive;
- to warn of danger;
rouse to vigilance and swift measures for safety.
- to fit or equip with an alarm or alarms, as for fire, smoke, or robbery: to alarm one's house and garage.
Appapp (ap),USA pronunciation n.
([informal] ). an application program;
Heavy Sleeper Alarm App have 2 photos including Alarm Pro Android Alarm Clocks For Heavy Sleepers, 1. Alarmy – Free And $1.71. Following are the pictures:
The present day kitchen includes a modern kitchen concept to obtain the narrow property on your own home round. This notion delivers when it comes to today's home with modern furniture installation, so create your home look newer and convenient to use. Contemporary kitchen style today is now popular on the list of people once we learn.
Since the average present of each household have a household that was contemporary designs are applied to take care of cramped conditions location. The modern kitchen was created to boost the kitchen's modern idea possess a narrow discipline. Who suggests having a Heavy Sleeper Alarm App that cannot be changed into akitchen of one's goals? It's properly this obstacle has a modest home can be as special as possible we have to be imaginative today, to display the present day home modern like modern homes.
A wide array is of contemporary kitchen layout motivation with a modern-style that one may emulate. Numerous contemporary kitchen design is visible in net sources and several print press. Moreover, some of these suggestions may also try to develop a contemporary kitchen alluring that is modern.